Aim of the Senior Men’s Teams:
We strive to give players across all Senior Men’s teams an outstanding rugby experience. Irrespective of whether a player is new to the game or has years of senior experience, we want to make each player better.
Our 1st XV are currently playing at Level 8 in London South West 3. Our 2nd XV are playing in Hampshire 1. Our aim for the 2021-2022 is for the 1st XV to secure promotion to London South West 2 and for our 2nd team to secure a top 3 finish in Hampshire 1.
We are seeking an inspirational and well qualified forwards coach to join our experienced and established coaching group.
Forwards Coach Role –
- Plan, lead and deliver high quality sessions that challenge players to become better
- Support either the 1st or 2nd XV at games on a Saturday
- To inform selection of all Senior Men’s teams
- To provide regular feedback to all Senior Men’s players
- To liaise with S&C coach and medical staff in relation to player fitness/welfare
Desired Qualifications & Experience –
- Strong rugby playing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage and inspire others
- Previous coaching experience and or qualifications desirable but not essential. For the right person, PRFC would be willing to pay for relevant coaching qualifications
- Two midweek training sessions from 7pm-9pm and one fixture per Saturday
- One season, initially
For further information, please contact our DOR – Michael ‘Bungle’ Bailey
Telephone: 07712 028302 or email: email@example.com