Game Management system And Club Membership
If you wish to access your personal information, and update it log into the RFU Game management system at gms.rfu.com
Your User Name and Password
To be able to add content to the site you will need to know your RFU Game Management Service (GMS) User Name and Password.
If you don't know this; Got to the login area https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/Account/Login
Select forgotten password
Enter the email address you believe that you have registered with
Follow the online instructions
If you have been registered at Portsmouth RFC before this season, contact the membership secretary who can arrange for the GMS site to send you your login, which can be changed and your password reset, and email updated
It would be great to ensure that all players and coaches/volunteers have a current picture on GMS as this comes through to the web site.
Club membership 2021-2022
Senior Membership &/or Social Membership
Payment of club fees, social or playing entitles players/members (junior section nominated parent) to club membership
Membership entitles members to
- A club membership card – once issued these cards remain active if following years subscriptions are paid – if membership ends cards will be deactivated
Presentation of membership card entitles members to 10% discount at the bar (minimum spends may apply/excluding promotions).
Replacement cards may be charged for.
- All paid members are entitled to apply for international tickets– no guarantee of tickets is made and terms for purchase according to club guidelines on allocated tickets Must be followed or club can be open to sanctions
- Club members can hire the clubhouse at a discounted rate
- Playing membership entitles access to extremely good physiotherapy, which is predominantly for senior players, but junior players can arrange to be seen by appointment (process is – names go on the physio board & players are seen in order of priority 1st Tier Senior training 2nd Tier Those preparing to get back to match fitness after that others will be seen by request)
- For adult members there is also access to the gym - from season 2021/22 you will need to request access – on payment of £10 you will be given a key (this must be returned if you membership ceases & your deposit will be refunded) Rules/use of the gym will be given to you once you sign for your key.
Your membership includes
Fully qualified coaches – RFU Training courses are made available (as often as possible) & paid for by the club for all coaches, first aiders and referees who have a shown a commitment to the club
The supply of all first aid kits, balls, cones, bibs, tag belts for each squad along with any other essential kit to play relevant to their age
Adequate supply of tackle shields and pads for use of all squads T
Team teas after all mini and junior fixtures for your home team & your away teams – we ask that parents encourage children to remain & host their visiting teams when hosting away squads
End of season presentation awards
Access to use of club minibus (no cost)
Specific to age groups
Training &/or joint fixtures every Sunday September -May
Club membership of nominated parent
Paid entry (as per agreed budget) to 3 festivals per season (this includes the Hampshire Festival)
Paid players costs to travel to fixtures on the IOW
Club membership of nominated parent or if Colt over 18 they can have membership in their name
Paid entry to County Festivals plus financial help to enter 2 other festivals (within agreed budgets)
Paid players travel to fixtures on IOW
Club pay to launder all junior kits (responsibility of squad to deliver & collect from the laundry)
If junior squad requires a new kit & is unable to find a sponsor, the club will pay for the junior match shirts for the whole squad.